Team Fee: $700 per team
Minimum Age: 14 years of age or entering 9th grade
Location: Nitterhouse Soccer Complex
Game days: Mondays thru Thursdays
Start Date: June 15th
Registration Deadline: June 15th
1. League fee is due by your first league game.
2. Rosters and waivers are due before the the start of your 4th game.
3. If total money due is not paid by 1st game team will forfeit each game till paid in full.
4.No one is permitted to play who is not listed on a roster and has not filled out a waiver.
5.Players who wish to play for more than one team must be listed on all those teams rosters.
6. If a team is short on players they are only allowed to pick up players that are on a roster and both teams are ok with it and said player is free of any card suspension.
7. Teams that pick up high school age players are only allowed to pick up enough players to bring their total to 12 players at that game.
8. Rosters must be final by your 4th game,no changes allowed after that point.
9. The team listed 1st on a schedule is the home team and must change if there is a color conflict.
10. There will be absolutely ZERO tolerance for disrespecting league officals and no tolerance for abusive language.
11. Fighting will not be tolerated and will result in immdeiate expulsion from the league,if a team is involved in 2 fights in the season the entire team will be dismissed from the league with no refund.
12. If a team uses an ineligible player,such as a player not on a roster that game will be declared a forfeit.
13. Thunder/Lightning will result in a delay of 20 minutes,if the game can`t be started back up if in 1st half it will be rescheduled,if in 2nd half will be considered official.
14. Team captains need to email me the score, plus their goal scorers and any assists
15. League will try to provide 2 referee`s,at least 1 referee will always be provided.
16. Fifa rules are in effect except for the following: 25 minute halves and the clock will stop only in the last 2 minutes of a game in all dead ball situations.Also,subs will be on either teams throw in at referee`s discretion and on all goal kicks.
17.Uniform requirements: All players must wear shinguards and jewelry is not permitted. No black jerseys are allowed(that is reserved for referee`s).Also, all jerseys/shirts must have a number,no number no playing.
18. No alcohol is permitted anywhere in Nitterhouse Soccer Complex.
19. Each team must clean up after themselves.
20. Yellow Cards: 2 yellows in one game are the same as a red,you sit out the rest of that game plus the next game.
2 red cards in a season you will sit out 1 game after 1st red,after 2nd red card you will sit out 2 more games,if a player gets 3 red cards in a season he will be expelled from the league for 1 full calendar year.
If a player gets 4 yellow cards in the season he will sit one game,after that,he will sit one game for every 2 yellow cards he gets.
Yellow cards will reset after regular season ends, so everyone will have a clean slate going into the playoffs.
21. Player fines:
1 red/2 yellows in the same game $25
2 red cards $50
3 red cards $100
4 yellow cards $10
Every 2 yellow cards after that $10
Fines must be paid before the player is eligible to play again.
22. If a player physically assaults a referee,charges will be filed as well as a 10 year suspension and a $500 fine to be paid before the player is reinstated.The player must serve the 10 year suspension in addition to the fine if he wants back in the league.
23. Captains must give the referee`s the name of any player carded. If the captains refuse or give an incorrect name the captain will be recorded as having been given the card.
24. All fines and fee`s must be made payable to CYSA.
25. Game times will be 6:00 and 7:10pm. Clocks will start at those times,teams have till 10 minutes after listed start time to field a team or game becomes a forfeit.
26. All players must attend a minimum of 3 games to be eligible to participate in the playoffs.
27. If teams are tied after regular season in the standings first tie breaker is head to head, 2nd is least goals allowed, 3rd is goal differntial, 4th is most goals scored, and 5th will be penalty kicks before the playoff games start.
28. Goal differential for regular season games will only be to a maximum of 5 per game, example if a score is 8-1, it will be recorded for the paper as 8-1, but for standings purposes it will go down as a 6-1 win.
This is to eliminate teams running the score up on other teams, under no circumstances should a team take advantage of a team shorthanded to run the score up into double digits as happened in the past.
29. 1st round playoffs will be two 25 minute halves, if tied we have two 5 minute sudden death overtimes then we will go to penalty kicks. Second round playoffs will be two 30 minute halves ,if tied we go to two 5 minute sudden death overtimes and then we will go to penalty kicks. Championship game is two 35 minute halves, if tied we wil go to two 10 minute sudden death overtimes, and then we will go to penalty kicks.
Any player listed on the roster can take penalty kicks, they dont have to be on the field at the end of time to participate.
30. The only players that should address the referee`s during the game regarding calls are the captains and must do so in a respectful manner. Any questions regarding calls should go thru your teams captains.
31. All information will be posted on the CYSA website. There will be a page on there under adult soccer tab. On that section you will find pages for rules,standings,schedules,and hopefully i would like to add a page for goals/assists, but that depends on captains emailing their goals and assists to me. The CYSA website is www.cysasoccer.org
32. Any questions or issues that come up during the season can be brought to my attention at either my cell phone 717-331-8639 or my email at email@example.com
33. Any players red carded that then cause a disruption on the sideline will be told to leave and go to the parking lot. Those players will be subject to further discipline by the summer league.