Futsal vs Indoor
Reason to play Futsal
- Rewards - FIFA's Futsal rewards the same basic skills, tactics and knowledge of the game as the 11v11 outdoor game.
- Ball Touches - In a statistical study comparing Futsal to indoor arena soccer with walls, players touch the ball 210% more often.
- Ball Control - With limited space, an out of bounds and constant opponent pressure, improved ball control skills and technique are required.
- Speed of Play - With limited space, constant opponent pressure and a 4 second restart rule players learn to play and think fast.
- Mandatory Support - Without a wall as a crutch, players must make supporting runs when their teammates have the ball.
- Continuity of Play - Action is continuous so players are forced to continue the play instead of stopping and watching.
- Knowledge - With four court players and all the basic options of the outdoor game in non-stop action mode, players' understanding of the game is enhanced.
- Framing the Goal - The goal and Penalty Area are a perfect size for narrowing the angle so teams learn to frame the goal to score goals.
- Encouraged Learning - FIFA's Laws Of The Game of Futsal, encourage playing a skilled game by punishing all physical contact fouls.
- Fun - Players enjoy the challenge of playing a fast-paced-fun-skill-oriented game that test their abilities.